Call for Programs
Thank you to our All Conference Sponsor
The MLA Annual Conference is the premiere programming and networking event of the Michigan Library Association. Please consider becoming part of the conversation and helping library professionals to engage their community and advocate their value to decision makers by submitting a program proposal.
Program Submission General Guidelines
- Program submitter may or may not also be the presenter. Either is acceptable.
- Contact information is required for each presenter.
- Program sessions are sixty minutes of content.
- Presenters are not reimbursed or compensated for presentation time, mileage or any other expense related to their participation in the conference.
- Presenters, including MLA members, must register for the day(s) they attend Annual Conference if they intend to stay beyond their allotted presentation time.
● Notification of acceptance sent to submitters via email by Monday, May 4, 2015.