Managing HR Webinar Series: Your Rights & Their Rights
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Your Rights & Their Rights
For all libraries, regardless of the number of employees, personnel administration is critical to the success of the institution and the services provided to citizens. Your employees are the first line of service to residents and library users: they put a face on yet another form of local government. Thus, managing employees in a fair and uniform way is critical to their performance and the quality of service they provide. Additionally, how you administer policies applicable to employees directly affects the legal rights all employees have in the workplace. Absent sound personnel policies and practices, both management and legal issues can arise that will jeopardize your ability to serve your citizens.
Join us as we continue to the conversation on HR matters in this second webinar with topics including:
- Hiring issues
- Discrimination and harassment in the workplace
- Wage and hour issues
- Collective bargaining basics
- Social media – do’s and don’ts
Presented by Helen Lizzie Mills, Fahey Schultz Burzych Rhodes PLC
Click here to register.
MLA Member Non-Member
By Tuesday, May 9, 2017 $ 25.00 $35.00
A. Cancellations must be received in writing by e-mail no later than five (5) business days prior to the program in order to qualify for a refund. Within five (5) business days of the webinar, no refund will be issued. No-shows will be invoiced. Cancellation of a registration for a webinar that has been recorded does not qualify for a refund.
B. Refund requests as a result of technical issues:
- If a technical failure at the attendee's home or workplace prevents access to the live webinar, the attendee will not be given a refund. It is the responsibility of the attendee to confirm system requirements and test their computers prior to the start of the webinar.
- If a technical failure is the fault of the service provider and the webinar is cancelled, a full refund will be provided.
C. For purchases of recorded webinars: no refund will be given.