Join the ACRL Instruction Section Management and Leadership Committee in a free webinar about Curriculum Mapping.
Creating the Big Picture: Improving Instruction Programming through Curriculum Mapping
Wednesday, April 25, 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Presenters: Stefanie Metko and Amanda MacDonald from Virginia Tech
Access the webinar at https://zoom.us/j/250529323 (this link will take you directly to the presentation room, not a registration page).
Highlights of the webinar:
- Obtaining buy-in and funding to initiate a curriculum mapping program
- Conducting an initial pilot as a test case for campus-wide scale out
- Structuring a team for sustainability and ongoing program success
- Generating strategies for creating usable visualizations for communicating results to decision-makers and for developing sustainable instructional programs
- Developing a liaison training program to support the curriculum mapping program