Join the ACRL Instruction Section for its virtual annual program to discuss four stages of curriculum mapping.
Curricular Mapping - From Planning to Practice
Thursday, May 31, 2018 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
Curriculum Mapping is a systematic approach to reviewing curriculum and identifying of areas in which information literacy instruction would have a high impact. Library instructors across the country are examining impact, developing outreach strategies, and communicating with both internal and external stakeholders. Learn how strategic use of curriculum mapping can help you advance both your teaching and instruction program.
Panelists will showcase the:
- History of this practice,
- Strategic programmatic approaches,
- Project management processes for mapping,
- Working with campus partners and stakeholders,
- Communication practices for sharing and using the curriculum map results.